baby age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Blogger

Ok so my friend Cassie has convinced me that I need to get with it and start a blog. I haven't started one until now because I really didn't know what I was going to post about, or had the slightest clue how this worked. Anyway.....I guess now that I have a new addition coming to the family it gives me something to update people on. I'm terrible at taking pictures so this also means I will need to start getting better at that because who likes to read?! Pictures are soooo much better. Anyway, I can't promise frequent updates but I'm giving this a try for you Cassie :)

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Its about time!! And its about time you told me! Now we need at least one post a week. These little ones change way to fast!